Monday, October 14, 2013

Aren't they cute...

 On August 24, 2012, my son, Joseph married Selin...we are so happy she is a part of our family...although we have considered her a daughter for years...
 One of their wedding gifts was a gift certificate for a photo shoot...they decided to wait for their one year anniversary...and just got the pictures back...this is part of the pictures on the CD they gave me...
 I thought I'd share a few with you...I love them all...
 The photos were taken at Balboa park in San Diego...a few miles from their home...its a beautiful background for such a loving couple...
 Selin is a yoga instructor...so I thought this was a perfect shot... 
 I don't know what he was looking at...but I love my son's handsome face!
I hope you enjoyed seeing these...I loved sharing them with you.
Until next time...enjoy your day!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats to the lovely couple,such stunning pics Linda.xx

Kris said...

They are beautiful photos Linda! He is touching her tummy in the last one, and I thought for sure there would be an announcement. Loved these!!
xo Kris

Our Neck of the Woods said...

They are so cute! I like the one of Selin in a yoga pose. Perfect! :)

Sue said...

What a wonderful couple. They look so happy and cute! I love the idea that they waited to get them taken...and I am so glad you shared them!

Traci said...

Awesome pics!

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Lovely couple! I knew she was a yoga instructor as soon as I saw her in that sitting pose.

mountain mama said...

congratulations! :)