Sunday, October 3, 2010

We are keeping Lola at our house for a few days while Stephen and Anna go for a much needed get away. It is a nice warm day today, and Lola loves the water, so we had some fun sprinkler time...
She can jump so high....you'd think there were springs on her feet...not a great picture but you get the idea of how high she goes!


As long as I have the hose...she is ready!



Now it was time to water the plants that I can't get with the lawn sprinklers, but she thought I did this for her!


She became one really wet dog!! I had to finally turn off the water and wrap her up in a big beach towel to dry her off...I took her to the dog park earlier to play, and with that and all the water play...it's off for a nap...
Lola will be with us for a few days...we have lots of places to explore and walks to take...I'll share more of our adventures later...Have a great day!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you both had a good time!

Enjoy time with the *grand-dog*!

Judy S. said...

Looks like you're still enjoying some warm days. It's only 56 here right now!