Monday, April 12, 2010

Just beginning...




I've been told for some time that I should create a blog and put myself out there, so here I am . I am diving in , head first and going for this. I'm not really sure where to begin, or even quite what I'm doing, but I thought I'd start with a few pictures of my garden. The thing that you should know about me is that I love to garden. I am outside whenever the sun shines and the wind is calm, which is pretty much everyday around here. I like taking close ups of my flowers...I hope you enjoy them.



I had a little trouble loading these pictures. I realize that I have a lot to learn about this and hopefully this site will improve as I go along.

2 comments:

deb said...

So glad you decided to join the bloggy world, I will put your link on my sidebar!!!!

good job!!!

LindyLouMac said...

I think I will enjoy being a follower as I am a keen gardener as well :)