Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm on Etsy now!

After much encouragement from family and friends, I finally got the courage to list some items on Etsy. I am hoping that this will turn into something positive. I love to sew and create new items and this seems like a way I could actually make some money from my love of fabric and sewing. We'll see. I put a link on my side bar, so go check out my shop.
These are a few of the market type bags I've been working on. They were so fun to make and I hope everyone will like them.


The sizes are great for a day at the beach or a trip to the market or mall.


I like using this canvas cotton. It is so easy to work with.



It is very durable too. Well, I hope you like my latest creations. I hope to add more in the coming days and weeks ahead. Wish me luck!!




2 comments:

deb said...

I love ALL of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see you have added some things to your sidebar:)

Kris said...

Hi Linda!! Deb gave me your new blog link. Love it! And love the purses!!! I have made a couple, and they are fun. Hey, we wound up getting the Magic Windows installed and we love them. Just got them last week.
Hope this finds you well.
Kris